PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa

          PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa
Membership | FAQ | About | Contact | Home 

Indonesia Companies - Indonesia Industry Reports - Indonesia Trade Reports - Indonesia Bilateral Reports
SEARCH  
MEMBER LOGIN    

Related Reports

Related Tariffs and Trade Reports
Arabica WIB or Robusta OIB. HS: 0901.11.10.00
Arabica WIB or Robusta OIB. HS: 0901.11.10.00
Arabica WIB or Robusta OIB. HS: 0901.12.10.00
Arabica WIB or Robusta OIB. HS: 0901.12.10.00
Unground. HS: 0901.21.10.00
Ground. HS: 0901.22.20.00
Leaf. HS: 0902.10.10.00
Other. HS: 0902.10.90.00
Leaf. HS: 0902.20.10.00
Other. HS: 0902.20.90.00
Leaf. HS: 0902.30.10.00
Leaf. HS: 0902.40.10.00
Other. HS: 0902.40.90.00
Beet sugar. HS: 1701.12.00.00
Containing added flavouring or colouring matter. HS: 1701.91.00.00
White. HS: 1701.99.11.00
White. HS: 1701.99.11.00
Containing added flavouring or colouring matter. HS: 1703.10.10.00
Cocoa beans, whole or broken, raw or roasted. HS: 1801.00.00.00
Other. HS: 4001.10.29.00
Centrifuge concentrate. HS: 4001.10.21.00
Other. HS: 4001.10.19.00
Centrifuge concentrate. HS: 4001.10.11.00
RSS Grade 1. HS: 4001.21.10.00
TSNR 10. HS: 4001.22.10.00
TSNR 10. HS: 4001.22.10.00
TSNR 10. HS: 4001.22.10.00
In primary form. HS: 4001.30.11.00
Company News
PTPN IX Invests Rp.840 Million in Agri-tourism
Bisnis Indonesia, page T6, 2005-08-31
PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX is developing Banaran agri-tourism business on a 3 hectare area, with a total investment of Rp.840 million. The agri-tourism spot, located in the Semarang Regency, is a business alternative for PTPN IX as an effort to balance fluctuating prices of plantation commodities, such as coffee, rubber, cacao and tea. Agri-tourism will also be developed in PTPN IXs tea plantation in the Kaligua district, Brebes Regency.
PTPN IX Targets Rp.57 Billion in Profit This Year
Bisnis Indonesia, page T4, 2005-06-29
PTPN IX targets to obtain Rp.57 billion in profit this year. The target is quite logical if compared to previous years acquired profits. Until the end of 2005, 70 percent of the profit will be obtained from seasonal plant, such as rubber, sales. The remaining 30 percent will come from cacao, tea and coffee.
 
Perkebunan Nusantara IX, PT (Persero)
Indonesia Company Report
Last Update 25-September-2015
Major Businessline : Sugar and molasses, Plantation, cocoa, coffee, rubber, tea

PT. Dataindo Inti Swakarsa
3rd Floor, Gapura Raya Building
Jl. Bangka Raya No. 4, Pela Mampang Email : info@disb2b.com
Jakarta 12720, Indonesia
Selective Member’s Information US $ Select All
Address 0.66
Telephone number(s) [1] 0.22
Facsimile number(s) [1] 0.44
Email 0.50
Website 0.28
Personnel (Commissioner [4], Director [5]) 4.95
Establishment Date 0.77
Tax Number (NPWP) [1-Feb-07] 0.77
Business Activity 0.44
Legality (Ownership Type) 0.39
Authorised Capital [12-Sep-13] 3.85
Paid Up Capital [12-Sep-13] 3.85
Auditor(s) [1] 1.32
Shareholder(s) [2] 6.60
Additional Information 0.88
Profit and Loss [2010,2011,2012,2013,2014]
(Net Sales, Cost of Goods Sold, Gross Profit, Operating Expense, Operating Profit (Loss), Other Income (Expense), Profit (Loss) After Tax, Growth)
Balance Sheet [2010,2011,2012,2013,2014]
(Total Assets, Current Assets, Non Current Assets, Other Assets, Total Liabilities, Current Liabilities, Long Term Liabilities, Minority, Shareholder's Equity)
33.00
Ratios (Times) & Per Share Data [2010,2011,2012,2013,2014]
(PER, PBV, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity, Leverage, Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, Net Profit Margin, Inventory Turnover, Total Assets Turnover, ROI, ROE)
0.77
TOTAL PRICE (US$)(RP)
Price 100.001.250.000
Payment Method
Credit Card
Bank Transfer in US$
Bank Transfer in RP
Buy Now

 
Selective Member`s Discount Price
US$
To become a Selective Member
Register
Report Content
PROFIT AND LOSS 2005 2006 2007
Revenue 13,613,840 13,229,085 15,397,484
Cost of Goods N/A N/A N/A
Gross Profit 13,613,840 13,229,085 15,397,484
Net Profit Before Tax 3,139,711 4,528,733 5,123,618
The data above is sample data only
Balance Sheet (In RP Millions) 2005 2006 2007
Total Assets 133,260,087 149,168,842 150,180,752
Non Current Assets 1,888,511 1,935,151 2,024,748
Other Assets 2,885,953 4,075,426 50,103,265
Cash on Hand in Bank 47,751,808 43,551,174 27,213,874
Placement in other Bank 3,697,885 2,558,909 7,344,934
Notes & Securities 48,516,569 57,691,639 10,714,256
Loans 28,329,341 39,280,369 52,778,750
Total Liabilities 120,634,642 135,243,441 134,333,598
Cash
Minority 776 990 1,268
Total Deposits 118,251,011 131,985,222 129,555,406
Call Money 796,988 672,224 720,321
Notes Issued 252,202 425,039 652,439
Borrowings 219,652 484,127 525,316
Other Liabilities 1,114,013 1,675,839 2,878,848
Shareholder"s Equity 12,625,445 13,925,401 15,847,154
The data above is sample data only